Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Microsoft Predicted to Back Away from Vista - GigaOM
Just recently bought a tablet pc and I just want to slam it on the wall and rip it into pieces, the cause of my woes... Vista! It's slow as fuck... copying a single 700mb took forever, my media server (500mhz pentium II running ubuntu beat it!) It also drained the battery by doing system restore every couple of fucking minute! Had to turn it off as it was trashing the hard drive.

HP's wireless assistant is also crap, in fact HP installed so much crap on it, its annoying. My wife hated it, each time she'd restart or resume from sleep the damn thing can't find the wireless!!! The tablet I'm talking about by the way is the HP Pavilion TX1410US.

http://www.amazon.com/Pavilion-TX1410US-Laptop-Processor-Premium/dp/B0010S2P9A


This thing also runs hot, I should have probably sticked with my instinct and bought a Core2Duo laptop. In fact I'm gonna return the damn thing and get me a Core2Duo, AMD has been doing a lot of sucking lately. And its not light either, the touchscreen is annoying, it has some sort of matte that makes the screen wobble when you move from side to side.

The touchscreen is not so great, I have a wacom tablet and this thing is no wacom. I think I'll stick to my wacom for my graphic needs.

Vista = Crap piece of shit
HP TX1410US = 3 of 10 ( too fucking hot, literally will burn your lap)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An impreѕsive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this matter here on your website.

Check out my web-site - Http://Iphonerepairmalaysia01.Tumblr.Com

Anonymous said...

ӏ don't know if it's ϳust me or if pегhаρs еvеrybody
еlse еxρeriеnсіng pгoblems wіth youг websitе.
It loоks likе somе οf thе wrіtten text wіthin уour content are running off the ѕcrеen.

Cаn ѕοmebody else рlеaѕe ρroνіdе fеedbaсk anԁ let me κnοw іf thіs is hapрenіng to
them toο? Thiѕ might be a ρroblem wіth my ωeb bгowѕer
bеcause ӏ've had this happen previously. Thanks

Stop by my site ... ipad repair selangor

Anonymous said...

I love your blοg.. very nice cοlors & thеme.

Dіԁ уou create this webѕitе yoursеlf or dіԁ you
hire someone to do it for you? Plz reρly as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you

Also visit my web-site - iphone repair damansara